There will be a milonga on Saturday, Nov 15, 2014 in the Black Community Services Center. Check back for more details later…
Cost: $10 community, $5 affiliates
$5 discount with registration for at least 1 full series
NOTE: Location for all remaining classes: Black Community Services Center, 418 Santa Teresa Street, Stanford, CA
The Stanford Tango Club will be hosting Daniel & Pier for our Spring Quarter Series. The 7 progressive classes will be taught on Monday nights, starting April 8th. The practilongas will be held on Thursday nights, starting April 11th.
- Date: Monday nights, April 8th through May 20th
- 8:00 – 9:00 PM Fundamentals class, suitable for all levels and especially beginners.
- 9:15 – 10:15 PM Intermediate class, suitable for intermediate level dancers.
- April 22nd to May 20th: Black Community Services Center, 418 Santa Teresa Street, Stanford, CA
- Students and Stanford ID holders : $5/class, $25/series
- Community Members : $13/class ($22 for both classes), $65/series ($105 for both series)
- Date: Thursday nights, April 11th through May 16th
- Schedule: 9:00 – 11:30 PM
- Leslie Gordon will give a class on April 11th before the practilonga (8:30 – 9:30 PM)
- Tango Trio will perform on April 18th
- Workshops Weekend with Juan & Sol on May 4th & 5th
- Lesson with Leslie Gordon on April 11th before the practilonga (8:30 – 9:30 PM) at Koret Pavilion. $3 for Students, $7 for Community.
- Tango Trio at Stanford for the practilonga on April 18th. Donations to the musicians encouraged !